Fleur Barrett has become a formidable force in today’s highly competitive Real Estate market. She has an unequalled commitment to servicing client’s needs, skillful negotiating skills and a burn-ing desire to be the best.
Winning the ‘Rising Star Award’ in her first year of Real Estate the ‘Top Salesperson Award’ in 2007 and ‘REIWA Top 20 in WA’ in 2008 comes as no surprise to those who know her. Also just added is REIWA ‘High Achiever’ in 2009 and She has also achieved member-ship of REIWA's Multi Million Dollar Club 09-12
Fleur believes the key to success in Residential Sales is a combination of listening to clients’ needs, creative market-ing, commitment and thorough follow up.
In her ever decreasing spare time, Fleur dotes on her ‘dependants’, Shaggy & Maximus, Matilda & Tosca. Other loves are boating of any kind and golf.
She has an unyielding determination to succeed and get the best price possible for her clients and not forgetting to take care of everything so that the transaction is a smooth and pleasurable process.
1. Fleur Barrett would have to be the most exceptional personality I have met in the Real Estate Industry. My husband and I purchased our first home from Fleur five years ago. At the time we were impressed with Fleur’s commitment to us through what was a very exciting but nerve-racking experience. Fleur loved the house we purchased and really engaged us in it. We were totally impressed with her passion for real estate, her transparency in the market and openness.
What we loved most about Fleur was her ‘larger then life’ personality, her optimism, her knowledge of the greater Fremantle market, her openness, transparency, her amazing capacity to develop a good trusting relationship with us, her enthusiasms in the market, her love of Fremantle and eternal commitment to helping out. Last month, we called on Fleur to sell our property. Fleur got us above what we ever imagined our property would sell for. In fact a replica of our house sold a few weeks after ours for much less then what ours had gone for. We know it was Fleur’s commitment to getting us the top dollar that made it happen. She has supported us in finding a new house. She has always been available to offer information on market trends, was happy to consult on matters related to negotiating the market, or to answer any questions along the way.We would recommend anyone looking to buy or sell in the Fremantle area to work with Fleur. Buying and selling a house is the most stressful thing you can do, and Fleur was able to offer a holistic, comprehensive real estate service, covering both the profeprofessional and emotional aspects of the deal.
We wish Fleur all of the best in her ongoing career in Real Estate. She deserves every bit of acknowledgement for her contribution to excellence in the Real Estate industry in Western Australia.
2. Fleur Barrett was an exceptional agent. You could not have asked for better or a more professional service. Thank you Marcia
3. Fleur was willing at any time of the day, even on Sunday's to speak to us. We are happy to recommend her to any of our friends. Scott & Meagan
4. We need more Fleur's!! Andrew of City Beach
5. Fleur was referred to me by a friend to sell my house and did an exceptional job! Many thanks Sue East Fremantle
6. As a very satisfied client of Fleur’s, I have found that she can be
completely relied upon and is diligent & competent. Fleur is definitely my preferred real estate agent. Steve of Fremantle
7. Fleur was very positive and enthusiastic – she new how to deal with
people. Ellen of Fremantle
8. We were very pleased with the service we received from Fleur Barrett. She laid out a very thorough plan to market and sell our home. She found a buyer immediately and continued to walk us all through the rest of the process. Her attention to detail was priceless. Thanks John & Susan of Fremantle
9. Fleur was always available to assist us with her queries. She always saw the positive side to what we believed were negative aspects of our home and depicted them as such. Connie & Robert in South Fremantle
10. We recently sold our home after enlisting the services of Fleur once again. She marketed our home superbly; she captured the essence of our home with photographs and words and portrayed this image effectively through all sorts of media. We would gladly use her services again. Bev from Fremantle
11. She impressed us with her confidence, excellent attitude to work and has a great sense of humour. Natalie living in Hilton
12. On buying our investment property, we found Fleur to be extremely helpful, courteous and pleasant on every occasion. We would not hesitate to use Fleur when we sell our own home. Ralph in Beaconsfield
13. We still can’t believe that you sold our home so quickly and for more money than what we planned on asking! No other agent would have gone to the same level of effort to present our home in the best possible light and to make sure it went to market with a ‘bang’ and not a whimper. Shona & Darren now in Melville