OUR PROMISE TO YOU
At O’byrne estate agents we promise to look after your investment as if it were our own. You can be assured that your Asset Manager will not have a large portfolio, thus ensuring personal service. Our aim is to have a mutually respectful relationship with you, your tenants and contractors.
Advertising and Viewings
• We will list your property on the relevant real estate websites
• We will conduct as many business hours and after hours as necessary until your property has been leased
• We will update you on marketing and viewings at least regularly
• We will return all prospective tenant enquiries within 2 business day’s
• All tenancy applicants will pay the required Option Fee
• All tenancy applicants will be screened on the national tenancy
• All tenancy applicants will be provided with our “Zero Tolerance – for late rent”
• All rental applications will be discussed with you unless you notify us otherwise
• All Residential Lease Agreement will be signed within 3 business days of the tenancy application being approved – unless there are extenuating circumstances.
• Rent and bond monies will be paid by the approved applicant prior to keys being
• We check rent arrears in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
• We issue breach and termination notices in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
• Should court action be required you will be contacted throughout the legal process
Payments to You
• All monies received by us will be transferred into your nominated bank account at the end of every month
• You will receive a Rental Statement at the end of every month (providing there has been income)
• All general maintenance and repair requests will be processed within three working days of being received.
• We will attend to any “urgent” repair requests within four hours of receipt.
• All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain the most cost effective price for repairs and maintenance.
• We carry out the permitted 4 routine inspections every calendar year in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
• We will pro provide you with a copy of the routine inspection and any maintenance required
• We will advise you by phone or email upon receipt of the notice by your tenant
• We will confirm the vacate details in writing to both you and your tenant
• Once you have confirmed the agreed advertising strategy we will list the property on various real estate websites within 1 business day of confirmation.
• We will prepare all necessary vacating documentation and issue to your tenant
• We will arrange viewings during and after business hours
Final Inspection and Bond Release
• We will carry out the final inspection in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1987
• We will process the tenant’s bond refund as soon as practicable.
• If deductions from the bond are necessary, this will be communicated to both you and your tenant
Talking To Us
• We will respond to Emails and telephone calls within 1 business day
Having a Problem with a Human?
We are human and errors occur, whilst complaints are rare, all complaints
received in writing will be acknowledged and responded to within 1 business day.